DCE 2009 Delhi College of Engineering
Delhi combined entrance examination is a common examination conducted for admission to Delhi College of engineering (DCE) and netaji subhash institute of technology (NSIT). The examination is conducted by university of Delhi for admission to B.Tech and B.E courses.
1. The minimum age of the candidate must be atleast 17years as on or before 1st October.
2. The candidate must also have PCM aggregate of atleast 60% in the class 12th board examination.
3. The candidate must also be clear pass in all the subjects.
1. Duration of test * 3hours.
2. Number of sections * 4.
3. Number of questions 180*
1. General physics
3. Thermal Physics
4. Electricity and magnetism
6. Modern physics
1. General Topics
2. Gaseous and Liquid States
3. Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
5. Chemical equilibrium
7. Chemical kinetics
8. Solid state
10. Surface chemistry
11. Nuclear chemistry
12. Isolation/preparation and properties of the following non-metals
13. Preparation and properties of the following compounds
14. Extractive metallurgy
15. Ores and minerals
16. Transition elements (3d series)
17. Preparation and properties of the following compounds
18. Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
20. Principles of qualitative analysis
22. Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
23. Reactions of benzene
25. Amino acids and peptides
26. Properties and uses of some important polymers
27. Practical organic chemistry
3. Two dimensions geometry
4. Differential Calculus
5. Three dimensions geometry
6. Integral Calculus
1. Availability of bulletin: 03/14/09 to 04/16/09
2. the last date for requesting application forms by post: 04/03/09
3. deadline for receipt of completed application form: 04/16/09
4. date of examination:05/31/09Â
5. the timings will be from: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Note:*Please take care that the dates are only proposed, these are not final. The post will be updated as soon as the dates are released officially.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".