1. Integrated First Degree Programmes to which admissions will be made on the basis of BITSAT-2009:
3.Details of BITSAT-2009:
No of questions
|Part I ||Physics |
|Part II ||Chemistry |
|Part III ||(a) English Proficiency |
(b) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV ||Mathematics |
4. BITSAT score report:
5. Merit List for Admission:
6. Test Centers for BITSAT-2009:
|1. Pilani ||2. Goa ||3. Hyderabad City |
|4. Ahmedabad ||5. Bangalore ||6. Hyderabad Campus of BITS |
|7. Chandigarh ||8. Chennai ||9. Bhubaneswar |
|10. Delhi ||11. Gurgaon ||12. Coimbatore |
|13. Indore ||14. Kolkatta ||15. Lucknow |
|16. Mumbai ||17. Nagpur ||18. Noida |
|19. Visakhapatnam ||20. Vijayawada |
7. Important dates and deadlines:
8. How to Apply:
- The tests are generated from a large question bank and different candidates will get different question sets. An expert committee will ensure that the question sets are of comparable difficulty level, content, question type etc. In this matter, the decision of the expert committee will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with computers, keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and the Institute cannot take responsibility for the same.
- The Institute is planning to operate test centers in different cities other than Pilani and Goa as previously stated. The final list of centers and actual days of operation will be announced to candidates through the BITS website. The Institute cannot guarantee that test centers will be set up in all these cities. Further, the Institute reserves the right to cancel any test center if such situation arises. In such cases, those candidates allotted to these centers will be accommodated in alternate test centers including Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad.
- The candidate must fully obey the rules of the test centers; otherwise he/she will be automatically debarred from the test.
- In all matters in the conduct of BITSAT-2009, the decision of the Vice Chancellor of BITS will be final.
- A candidate can submit only one filled form for BITSAT-2009. However, if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he can submit a second application form duly completed before the last date, indicating on the top of the second application form that his first application form (giving its number) should be cancelled. In such cases, the second application has to be accompanied by a fresh application fee
- All disputes pertaining to BITSAT-2009 shall fall within the jurisdiction of Pilani only.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".