Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing
Advertisement No: DF/1/2009
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions:
• Professor (Rs.18400-500-22400) (Pre-revised)
• Associate Professor (Rs. 16400-450-20000) (Pre-revised)
• Assistant Professor (Rs. 12000-420-18300) (Pre-revised)
for its R&D activities and teaching of professional courses in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Design as well as core courses of Mathematics, Physics and Material Science. The pay carries all allowances as admissible to Central Government employees stationed at Jabalpur and is likely to be revised as per sixth pay commission.
Basic qualifications for the above posts are
• Professor: Ph.D. with at least 10 years of teaching/research/industrial experience out of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
• Associate Professor : Ph.D. with at least 8 years of teaching / research/ industrial experience out of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor
• Assistant Professor: Ph.D. with at least 3 years of teaching / research/ industrial experience.
Last Date: 25.05.09
For more details : http://www.iiitdm.in/news.html#FacAdvt
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".