M.Tech. "Nanoscience and Nanotechnology"
B.Sc. General or Honours in Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Biological Sciences.
Completed at least one year course in Mathematics.
Candidates must have qualified JAM Test conducted by Indian Institute
Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Selected candidates may be provided scholarship of Rs.3000/- p.m. (Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (Govt. of India) or University of Delhi.)
Project work to be carried out at National and/or International Laboratories.
Reservation of SC/ST/OBC Candidates will be as per Delhi University norms.
Application forms are available on DU Website only www.du.ac.in from 15th May 2009 (Friday)
Last date for the receipt of the application forms is 30th June 2009 along with demand draft of Rs. 250/- in favour of The Registrar, Delhi University, payable at Delhi.
• Candidate who has completed any Masters Degree or pursuing any Master's Degree are not eligible for this course.
• The decision of the Admission Committee is final regarding the admission.
• No TA/DA will be provided for the candidates to attend the interview.
• Cheques are not acceptable; the application forms without DD would be disqualified.
• Admission brochure/prospectus are available on Delhi University website.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".