School of Electronics (University Teaching Department), Devi Ahilya University, Indore has invited applications for admission to
(i) M.Sc. (Electronics) with Specialization in Microcontrollers, VLSI & Embedded Systems
(ii) M.Sc. (Electronics & Communication) with Specialization in Computer Networks, Wireless and Mobile Communication. Both Programmes are of 2 years (4 Semesters) duration.
- For details visit Admission Notice at http://www.elex.dauniv.ac.in/Final_Admi_Notice_Print_MSc_course.pdf
Students have to fill a single form for M.Sc. (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication) downloadable from
Students appeared/ going to appear in final year examination in 2009 are also eligible to fill form.
The filled form along with copies of degree/certificates and DD of Rs. 300/-(Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Registrar, DAVV, Indore (Payable at Indore) can be sent to
School of Electronics,
DAVV, Takshashila Campus, Khandwa
Road, Indore (M.P.) – 452001
5. Last date of receiving completed application form is 15th June, 2009.
6. Eligible candidates may come for counseling with all testimonials in original plus one set of attested photocopies along with three passport size photograph and Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of Head, School of Electronics, DAVV, Indore (Payable at Indore) on 17th June, 2009.
Admission will be given on the basis of Merit List prepared based upon percentage of marks in Qualifying Degree.
For students whose final year results are yet to be declared, their percentage of marks in the previous year shall be considered for merit list prepration.
M.Tech (By Research)
1. M.Tech by Research is a new Innovative Programme for those Employed in Industry Research Organization and have more then 3 year of experience.
Guidelines for M.Tech by Research
1. Candidates with experience of 3 years or more are eligible to get admission. The candidates employed in an organization are required to submit a No Objection Certificate from the employer before admission.
2. The student will submit a proposal on technological problem along with proposed solution and detailed workplan on any of the areas of Computer Science & IT. The format of the proposal is given in Appendix-A. The length of the above proposal excluding the references may be limited to 500 words/ 3 pages typed in double spacing with fontsize 12 TimeNewRoman. The proposal should be submitted in 05 copies to Head, School of Computer Science.
3. A committee comprising of professors, Head of the department and Chairman, Board of studies will review the proposals and shortlist the candidates for admission after discussion with the candidates. The meeting of the committee will be held every semester to assess the milestones of the work plan.
4. The committee may also recommend the candidate to opt for few audit courses, offered in every semester based on his proposal.
5. Depending upon the area of the proposal, the committee will propose the names of the supervisory committee. The supervisory committee shall constitute the main supervisor and one or two co-supervisors, and one of them may be from the organization employing the candidate.
6. The candidate, if admitted, will have to deliver two presentations and demonstrate the progress of his/her work regularly to their supervisor(s). The semester examination consisting of comprehensive viva will be held only after approval by the supervisor(s).
7. Candidates will be encouraged to publish papers in reputed conferences/journals.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".