- M.Sc. in Bio-Medical Instrumentation
- M.Sc in Bio-Informatics at Kolkata and Mesra
Candidates should obtain Information Brochure 2009 and Postgraduate Application Material 2009 giving details of the eligibility criteria, number of seats, fee structure, reservations, and containing the prescribed application form.
- It obtained in person from the Accounts Office at Mesra or from any of BIT Extension Centres during working hours on all working days, from 9 April 2009 up to
20 May 2009, on payment by crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi.
- To obtain the Information Brochure 2009 and Postgraduate Application Material 2009 by post, send a crossed demand draft for Rs. 1,050/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi, along with a covering letter mentioning the course applied for, and two slips of paper (of size 10 x 10 cm) with your name and address clearly written in block capitals, and telephone number, to Dean Admissions at Mesra or Director of any of our Extension Centres. Write PG - 2009 on the envelope. Postal requests must be received by 13 May 2009.
- To apply for any of the programmes, eligible candidates must send the completed application with enclosures to office of the Dean Admissions, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, positively by 23 May 2009.
Last date for receipt of postal requests at all Centres: 13 May 2009
Last date for issue over the counter at all Centres: 20 May 2009
Last date for receipt of completed forms at Mesra: 23 May 2009
Date of Online Test for M.Sc. programmes BIT- MET 2009: 14 June 2009 (and if required 15 June 2009).
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".