GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF SPACE
VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE
Invites application for JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (No. of positions : 6)
SPACE PHYSICS LABORATORY (SPL), VSSC
- Physics/Applied Physics/Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Space Science/Astronomy & Astrophysics
Pay and Allowances:
- Candidates should produce all the relevant certificates/testimonials as proof of age, educational qualification, caste, physical disability, experience, etc, at the time of written test/interview.
- Candidates who are already in employment under Central/State Government, Central/State Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to produce a `No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned at the time of written test/interview.
- Short-listed candidates appearing for the written test/interview will have to carry the call letter along with self-attested passport size colour photograph pasted on it.
- Selected candidates should be willing to work anywhere in India (including remote places) and on ship cruises to collect the required data.
- If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false on verification, the candidate will not be interviewed and Travelling Allowance will not be paid.
- Candidates attending the written test/interview will be paid second class rail fare excluding the reservation charges/sleeper charges.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up any of the positions, if it so decides.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
|SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,|
|VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE,|
|THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - 695022|
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".