Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Dist. Gandhinagar 382428 Gujarat State.
Walk in Interview
Advt. No. 05/2009
- Date of Interview: 10.06.09
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics (First Class) + 1 year experience or M.E./ M.Tech (First Class) in (Nuclear Engineering & Technology).
- Job Description: The selected candidate to work in Liquid Metal MHD studies, numerical simulation and support the MHD experiments.
- Date of Interview: 11.06.09
- Qualification and Experience: B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) (First Class) in Mechanical Engineering + 1 year experience or M.E./ M.Tech (First Class) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Job Description: The candidates are expected to work in the areas of thermal hydraulic, thermo mechanical and structural analysis using CAD design and ANSYS analysis.
- Date of Interview: 12.06.09
- Qualification and Experience: B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) (First Class) in Metallurgy or Material Engineering + 1 year experience or M.E./ M.Tech (First Class) in Metallurgy or Materials Engineering.
- Job Description: The candidates are expected to work in development and characterization of Ferritic Martensitic steels and other structural materials.
- Advertisement No. and Sl. NO. of the Post:
- Post Applied for:
- Name (In block letters):
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth:
- Marital Status:
- Present Address (With Phone no. and e-mail ID):
- Permanent Address:
- Whether belongs to SC/ST , if so attach documentary evidence:
- Qualifications (SSC onwards, indicating, a. Exam passed, b. Board/ University, c. Subjects, d. Year of Passing, e. Division, f. Percentage of marks obtained):
- Work Experience (Indicating a. Name of the Organization, b. Designation, c. Nature of Work in details, d. period, e. Scale of pay and total salary drawn):
- Have You been called to interview in past? If yes provide details:
- Any other relevant information:
- Signature with date:
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".