Eligibility requirements for this examination and syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Aptitude Test will be available on the websites of all IITs and will also be given in the Information Brochure of JEE-2008
- IIT Bombay: http://www.iitb.ac.in
- IIT Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in
- IIT Guwahati: http://www.iitg.ac.in
- IIT Kanpur: http://www.iitk.ac.in
- Sale at designated branches of Banks and at all IITs: Nov. 23,2007 -Jan. 04,2008
- [Candidates will have the option of submitting either on-line (through Internet) or paper application form.]
- Commencement of submission of on-line applications: Nov. 23, 2007
- Postal request for Application Form : Nov. 23, 2007 - Dec. 21.2007
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application Form at IITs : January 04,2008
- Date of Examination: April 13, 2008 (Sunday)
[09.00-12.00 hrs : Paper -1; 14.00-17,00 hrs : Paper-2]
Paper-1 and Paper-2 will each have three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Both the papers will be objective type, designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".