The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur will conduct walk-in-interview on 16th December 2009 for making Contract Appointments to the following posts:
Lecturers (Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-Technology, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg., Bio-Medical Engineering, Information Technology, Physics, Architecture, Master of Computer Application, Computer Science & Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Assistant Workshop Superintendent)
- Lecturers in Architecture: First Class Degree in B.Arch. or M.Arch. or B.Arch. with PG specialization in relevant discipline.
- Lecturers in Bio-Medical Engineering: First Class B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Bio Medical Engineering/Electronics/Instrumentation or M.Sc. in Life Science/Bio-Science or Ph.D. in Bio-Science.
- Lecturers in Bio-Technology: First Class B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Bio-Technology/Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Bio-Technology or Ph.D. in Bio-Technology.
- Lecturers in Civil/Computer Science & Engineering/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Information Technology/Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering: First Class Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology. In case candidates with Master Degree are not found suitable then the candidates with first class Bachelors Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology will be considered.
- Lecturers in Physics/Chemistry: Master Degree in Physics/Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
- Lecturers in Computer Applications: First Class B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering/Technology or first Class Master Degree in Computer Applications (MCA).
- Assistant Workshop Superintendent: First Class B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
Walk-in-interview Date: 16th December 2009
Reporting time for is upto 10:300 AMAll the candidates should bring complete bio-data along with two (02) sets of the attested copies of their certificates and the original certificates in support of their educational/professional qualifications and two passport size photographs.
For more Details: http://www.nitrr.ac.in/web/downloads/recruitment/contract_lecturer.pdf
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".