► S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences - Post-B.Sc. Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Physical Sciences 2010
On-line Application Form
The S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, a premier research institution engaged in advanced scientific research in a number of areas and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt of India, invites motivated students to apply for its residential Post-B.Sc. Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Physical Sciences 2010.
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Physics (Honours or Major) with Mathematics and any other Science subject (or similar combination without Honours, if Honours was not available) with at least 55% marks (completed or appearing). BE/B.Tech with relevant background may also apply.
- Eligibility for Interview: Score in JEST / NGPE - 2010 or any Standard National Eligibility Test (The score may be provided later if not available before the deadline).
- Interview of Shortlisted Candidates: On 27 April and 8 June 2010 at SNBNCBS.
- Monthly Stipend: Rs 9000 for selected students in the first two years, then upgraded to CSIR (JRF) scale on satisfactory performance and completion of M.Sc degree.
- Residential Programme – The Integrated Research Programme is a residential programme all through, and the Centre will provide hostel facility.
- Application Deadline: 29 March 2010
Off-line Application Form
Application in prescribed downloadable(*) form with duly attested supporting documents
should be sent either in hardcopy form to:
The Admission Committee
S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
Block-JD, Sector III, Salt Lake
or by e-mail(**) with scanned copies of supporting documents.
(**)E-mail: admission @ bose .res .in
The Centre will issue forms for off-line application against written request to the above address.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".