ADMISSION NOTICE 2008-2009 for MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, MA, M.Phil, Ph.D, PG Diploma, Certificate, Diploma, BLISc, MLISc Courses
(NAAC-accredited four-star University)
Applications on prescribed application forms are invited for admission to the following academic programs
Entrance Test Based Courses: Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the University.M.B.A.M.B.A. Chemical Sales and Marketing Management,M.B.A. Financial Administration,M.B.A. Tourism Administration ,M.B.A. Business Economics ,M.B.A. Human Resource Development,M.B.A. E-CommerceM.Sc.M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry, M.Sc. Environmental Chemistry, M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, M.Sc. Instrumentation & Commercial Methods of Analysis (MICA), M.Sc. Biomedical Technology, M.Sc. Biochemistry, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Food Technology, M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Molecular and Human Genetics, M.Sc. Neuroscience, M.Sc. Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS), M.Sc. Electronics, M.Sc. Computer Science.Physical Education:B.P.Ed., M.P.E. and Certificate in Aerobics and Fitness (C.A.F.)Graduate Courses:B.B.A., B.T.M.,L.L.B (Hons). Five Years Integrated, B.C.A.
Non-Entrance Test Based Courses:Normally admission in such courses will be come on the strength of merit in index prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination.M.Sc.:M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Bio-Physics, M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc. Medical Plants and Herbal Resource Management, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Earth Science, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Tech. Industrial Maths with Computer Application, M.Sc. Zoology.M.A.& M.Com:M.A. English, M.A. Sanskrit, M.A. Hindi, M.A. French, M.A. Music-Vocal, M.A. Dance, M.A. Ancient Indian History & Archaeology (AIHCA), M.A. History, M.A. Extension Education and Social Work (MSW), M.A. Political Science, M.A. Public Administration, M.A. Economics, M.A. Jyotirvigyan, M.ComP.G. Diploma:P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management, P.G. Diploma in Advertising and Sales Administration, P.G. Diploma in Museology, P.G. Diploma in Personnel Management, P.G. Diploma in Yoga Tharepy, P.G. Diploma in Music/ DanceDiploma:Diploma in English, Diploma in Sanskrit, Diploma in French, Diploma in Yoga EducationCertificate:Certificate in Sanskrit, Certificate in English, Certificate in French, Certificate in Yoga, Certificate in JyotirvigyanLibrary Science and Other Courses:B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc., Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC), B.A. Jyotirvigyan, L.L.M.M.Phil:M.Phil. Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil. Sanskrit, M.Phil. Commerce, M.Phil. History, M.Phil. Political Science, M.Phil. Public Administration, M.Phil. Economics, M.Phil. Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology (A.I.H.C.A.), M.Phil. Sociology, M.Phil. Mathematics, M.Phil. Physics, M.Phil. Chemistry, M.Phil. Earth Science, M.Phil. Zoology, M.Phil. Botany, M.Phil. Environment Science, , M.Phil. Biochemistry, M.Phil. Biotechnology, M.Phil. Physical Education, M.Phil. Hindi, English, Microbiology.Ph.D.Doctoral level research can be conducted in numerous streams. Kindly contact individual departments for further details.Distance Education Courses:For admission and latest information call (0751) 2442868 , 2442630, 2442869.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. The Prospectus with application forms can be obtained by post from the University Office by sending a Demand Draft (DD)/IPO for Rs. 400/- in favour of Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior. Request for Application forms Should be sent to Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.)-474011. Application form can also be collected from the University Office Counter by depositing Rs. 400/- in cash/DD from May 21, 2008 (Wednesday).
Application forms may be downloaded from University website: http://Jiwaji.edu/. Those who download the application forms from the website should submit the completed form alongwith the crossed a/c payee demand draft of Rs. 450/- payable at Gwalior in favour of Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior. They can collect prospectus alongwith roll numbers one day before the entrance test at the Control Room.
2. For each course a separate application form has to be submitted and with each application form an additional application fee of Rs.100/- has to be deposited (Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior). Each Information Bulletin has six applications forms (one specifically for physical education courses), which are non-transferable.
3. The Prospectus number will be the Roll Number of the candidate for the entrance test and counselling.
4. Last date for submitting complete application form is June 25, 2008 (Wednesday) and with late fee of Rs. 200/- up to June 28, 2008 (Saturday).5. The written test for entrance based courses will be as follows:Graduate Courses on July 03, 2008 (Thursday) and for courses M.Sc. and M.B.A. courses on July 6, 2008 (Sunday); Physical Education Courses on July 13, 2008 (Sunday). Counselling dates for different courses are mentioned in the Prospectus.
6. Kindly refer to the Prospectus for details concerning eligibility, admission criteria, reservations and admission process.
7. Reservation of seats as per M.P. Govt./University Rules.*DBT sponsored programme. Students admitted shall get studentship of Rs. 1200/- per month.Ph.91-751-2442712,2442801, 2442610,2442715 (10.30 AM to 5.30 PM) Fax: 0751-2341768Website: http://www.Jiwaji.edu/
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".