Admission to Regular Post Graduate, Graduate, Diploma Programmes
(State University established by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu)
Accredited with "A" Grade by 'NAAC'
Alagappa Nagar, Karaikudi-630003.
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2008-2009
Applications for admission to the following Regular Post Graduate, Graduate & Diploma Programmes are invited from candidates.
School of Business Management:
1. MBA (Master of Business Administration)
2. MBA (Banking and Insurance)
3. MBA (Corporate Secretaryship)
4. MBA (International Business & E-Commerce)
School of Computer Science:
6. MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
7. M.Sc. Computer Science
8. MCA (WE)
School of Biotechnology:
9. M.Sc. Biotechnology
10. M.SC. Bio Informatics
11. M.Sc.-Bio Electronics & Bio sensor
12. M.Sc.-Animal Health & Management
School of Nano Science:
13. M.Sc. Nano Science
School of Marine Science:
14. M.Sc. Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Thondi Campus)
School of Languages:
15. M.A. Tamil
16. M.A. Communicative English
School of Women's Studies:
17. M.A. Women's Studies
18. M.S.W. Master of Social Work
School of Mathematics:
19. M.Sc. Mathematics
School of Physics:
20. M.Sc. Physics
School of Chemistry:
21. M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Specialization in Textile Chemistry
Specialization in Electro Chemistry
School of Education: Dept. of Education
22. M.Ed. (1 Year)
School of Education:
23. B.Ed. (1 Year)
School of Physical Education:
24. *D.P.Ed. (Two years)
25. *B.P.Ed. (1 Year)
26. *M.P.Ed. (2 years)
School of Library & Information Science:
27. B.L.I.Sc. (1 Year)
Bachelor of Library & Information Science
28. M.L.I.Sc. (1 Year)
29. C.L.I.Sc. (3 months)
* For the courses offered by the School of Physical Education, eligible Candidates would be selected on the basis of an Medical Test, Physical, Efficiency Test and Games Test to be conducted at the AUCPE Campus and the dates will be notified separately.
1. Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) for MBA/ MCA
2. Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST) for all other courses.
Application and Prospectus can be obtained form the undersigned on requisition along with a crossed Bank Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Alagappa University payable at Karaikudi by enclosing a self addressed stamped (Rs.15.00) envelope of 35cm x 10cm. SC/ST candidates should submit attested Xerox copy of the Community Certificate along with the requisition letter. Candidates can also downloaded the application form and instructions to the candidates from www.alagappauniversity.ac.in. Downloaded filled in application should be accompanied by a DD for the specified amount. Candidates appearing for the final year/ semester examination can also apply. Fee structures are provided in the Prospectus.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS: 23-05-2008
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".