Results for M.Phil./Ph.D. Entrance Test has been declared.
Normal Admission Without late fee Upto 18.10.2007
Late admission to be allowed by the Chairperson of the Department with Late fee of Rs.230/- 19.10.2007 to 24.10.2007
Late admission with the permission of theV.C. with late feeof Rs. 1155/-. 25.10.2007 to 31.10.2007
1. Candidates who have qualified in M.Phil./Ph.D. Entrance Test-2007 shall be admitted strictly in accordance with the rules available at pages 316-318 of the P.U . Cal. Vol. III, 2005;
2. Candidates who have qualified in UGC-NET fall in two categories:
(a) UGC/NET JRF;
Under Rule 5 at page 316 of the P.U. Cal. Vol. III, 2005, the candidates, who have passed UGC NET JRF shall be eligible to join only the Ph.D. Course and not M.Phil. Course;
(b) Candidates who have passed UGC NET, but have not qualified JRF shall be admitted only in Ph.D. Programme subject to fulfillment of other conditions including the merit position and shall not be eligible for admission to M.Phil. Course because both UGC NET and M.Phil. are the minimum eligibility qualifying criteria for appointment of a candidate as Lecturer in Universities/Colleges. Thus, their admission to M.Phil. Course shall not serve any purpose.
Interview Schedule will be decided by the Board of Control of respective Departments strictly as per the schedule stated above.
Regular classes will begin by October 22, 2007.
Application Form must be accompanied by copies of:
1. UGC- NET/ JRF or M.Phil/Ph.D. Entrance Test-2007 result card (in case of those students who have not received the result card of M.Phil / Ph.D. Entrance Test-2007 of P.U., they may submit their application form on the basis of their result on the P.U. website).
2. Detailed Marks Card of Master's level examinations
3. Character Certificate from the Institution last attended
4. Gap year certificate/ Affidavit where required (An affidavit duly attested by the Magistrate Ist Class that He/She was not involved in any offence/unlawful activities during the gap years).
5. Two self attested photographs
Note: Regarding Ph.D. enrolment, applicants may contact Chairperson of the Department concerned.
For Details http://admissions.puchd.ac.in/mphil07.html
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".