► Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication(DAIICT) - Post Graduate Admissions 2009-10
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar - 382 007
Admissions For Post graduate 2009-10
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post graduate (PG) Programs starting July 2009
• Master of Technology (Information and Communication Technology) - M Tech (ICT) .
• Master of Science (Information Technology) - M Sc (IT)
• Master of Science (ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development) - M Sc (ICT in ARD)
• Master in Design (Multimedia) - M Des.
• Candidates having/appearing for the B Tech / BE degree in ICT and other allied disciplines such as, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, IT and other allied disciplines OR M Sc degree in Physics, Electronics, Mathematics or Statistics may apply.
• Candidates must have 60% marks or equivalent in the qualifying degree as per the norm set by respective Institute or University in the above degree. The candidates appearing for their final year examinations of their qualifying degrees in 2009 may also apply provided they produce a provisional degree certificate or any other proof of the completion of degree certificate before 30 October 2009.
A graduate with a minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying degree examination may apply. Candidates appearing in their final degree examination and expecting to complete it by July 2009 may also apply subject to the condition that they obtain the 60% cumulative record after final examination and submit the provisional degree certificate or any other proof of the completion of degree certificate before 30 October 2009 to the Institute. The students must have at least two courses of Mathematics or Statistics in their undergraduate curriculum and must have completed at least one course on computer science.
M.Sc. (ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development)
Bachelor degree in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering/ Veterinary Science/Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Science/Forestry/Horticulture and other allied disciplines. A minimum 60% at the bachelor's level in the disciplines specified above is required
How to Apply :
For getting Application form and prospectus by post, please write to Assistant Registrar (Academics), National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-1 with a crossed Demand Draft/Pay Order, payable at Delhi, of Rs. 225 (Rupees two hundred twenty five only) including Postal Charges, in favour of the Director, National School of Drama, New Delhi]
Filling of online Application Forms: Commences on: 18 March 2009
Filling of online Application Forms: Closes on: 25 April 2009
Last Date for receiving completed Application Form : 28 April 2009
Entrance test for M.Tech. (ICT), M.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (ICT-ARD): 31 May 2009
For Information visit : http://www.daiict.ac.in/daiict/admissions/pg.html
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".