► IGNOU Walk in Admission for JANUARY 2009/ JULY 2009: Ph.D, M.Phil, PG, UG, PG Diploma, Diplomas, PG
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
ENTER NOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM CAREER -- IGNOU
Invites Applications for Doctoral, M.Phil, Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diplomas, Diplomas, Post Graduate Certificates and Certificate programmes round the year under walk in admission for
JANUARY 2009/ JULY 2009 SESSION
Walk in Admission for Doctoral, M.Phil, Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diplomas, Diplomas, Post Graduate Certificates and Certificate programmes round the year for JANUARY 2009/ JULY 2009 SESSION
1. Doctor of Philosophy in Education, History, Tourism Studies, Political Sc., Economics, Sociology, Public Admn., Lib & Inf.Science, Nursing, Mathematics, Physics, Hindi, English, Commerce, Management, Social Work, Women's Studies, Rural Development, Child Development, Gender & Development Studies, Food & Nutrition, Distance Education, Sri Aurobind Studies and Agriculture Extension(English Only)
1. M.Phil in Sri Aurbindo Studies.
Master Degree Programmes:
1. Master of Arts in Distance Education, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Education, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Commerce, Social Work, Rural Development, Computer Applications, Library and Information Science. Tourism Management, Sri Aurobindo Studies, Public Policy, Master of Commerce(in Finance and Taxation), Master of Business Administration(through Entrance Test), MBA in Banking & Finance, Master of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management. M.Sc. in Hospitality Admn.
2. Mathematics with Application in Computer Science (offered in January session only)
3. M.A in Mass Communication (Offered in July Session Only)
Bachelor Degree Programmes:
1. Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Science, Social work, Tourism Studies, Computer Applications, Library and information Science, Fashion Design, Textile Design, Fashion Merchandising & Production, Bachelor of Education(through Entrance Test), B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Admn., Bachelor of Science(Nautical Science)(through Entrance Test), Bachelor of Commerce(A&F), Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP).
2. Bachelor of Science Nursing (Post Basic), B.Tech Civil (Construction Management) and B.Tech Civil (Water Resource Engineering), B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Computer Integrated Manufacturing) (offered in January session only)
3. B.Sc(Hons) Optometry and Ophthalmic Techniques and Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Administration (offered in July session only)
Post Graduate Diplomas:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education, Higher Education, Library Automation and Networking, Rural Development, Radio Prasaran, Translation, Journalism and Mass Communication, Audio Programme Production, International Business Operation, Disaster Management, Intellectual Property Rights, Environment and Sustainable Development, School leadership & Management, Participatory Management of Displacement, Resettlement and Rehabilitation, Social Work, Studies in Indian Culture, Integral Education, P.G.Diploma in Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Operation Management, Plantation Management (offered only in cochin region), Acupuncture (online),
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology, Maternal & Child Health, Folklore & Culture Studies, Adult Education (offered in July session only),
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management, Geriatric Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sales Management, Counselling, Family Therapy and Mediation ( Offered in January Session Only)
1. Advanced Diploma in Construction Management &Advanced Diploma in Water Resource Engineering (offered in January session only)
2. Advanced Diploma in Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering(G),Dip. in Civil Engg.(Army Only), Diploma in HIV and Family Education, Creative Writing in English, Youth in Development Work, Early Childhood Care and Education, Nutrition and Health Education, Tourism Studies, Women's Empowerment and Development, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Retailing, Diploma in BPO, Diploma in Management, Diploma in Primary Education, Dip. in Electrical & Mech. Engg.(Army Only), Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
2. Diploma in Value added Products from fruits and Vegetables, Value added Products from Cereals, Pulses and oilseeds Meat Technology, Dairy Technology, Nursing Administration ( All are offered in January Session Only),
Post Graduate Certificate:
1. Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Laws, Endodontics,Oral Implantology(through Entrance Test), Project Management(Online).
2. Post Graduate Certificate in Patents Practice, Development Studies (Offered in January Session only)
3. P.G.Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation, Malyalam-Hindi Translation (Offered in July Session Only)
4. Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Development of Teachers(Only for teachers working in Navodaya Vidyalaya)
Advanced Certificate Programmes:
1. Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management.
1. Certificate in Disaster Management, Environmental Studies, Food and Nutrition, Human Rights, Guidance, Nutrition and Child Care, Consumer Protection, Rural Development, Teaching of English, Tourism Studies, Laboratory Techniques, HIV & Family Education, Food safety, Health Care Waste Management, Competency Enhancement for ANM/FHW, Newborn and Infant Care, Maternal and Child Health Care, Teaching of Primary School Mathematics, Business Skills, Functional English(Basic Level), Certificate in NGO Management, Certificate in Sericulture, Certificate in Organic Farming and Certificate Programme in German Language (Offered only in Tamilnadu), Certificate in French Language, Janpnese language, Certificate Programme in Introduction to Sri Aurobindo Studies, Communication Skills for BPO, ITeS and Related Sectors, Certificate in Primary Education, Primary Teaching, Primary Curriculam & Instruction, Craft & Design(Pottery), Shoe Upper Cutting, Shoe Upper Stiching, Shoe Lasting & Finishing & Elementary Teacher Education.
2. Certificate in Computing, Performing & Visual Arts, Community Radio, Jewellery Designing, Handmade Paper Items (offered in January session only.)
1. Computer Literacy programme
2. Certificate Programme in Motorcycle Service and Repair.
3. Awareness-cum-Training Packages in Disability (Visual Impairment, Mental Retardation, Hearing Impairment & Cerebral Palsy)
1. Appreciation Course on Environment
The Common Prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar, SR&D, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU whose addresses are given below by sending a sum of Rs.150/- through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'IGNOU' payable at New Delhi / the city of concerned Regional Centre/or paying Rs.100/- in cash at the respective sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD.An electronic version of the Prospectus is also available at IGNOU website at http://www.ignou.ac.in. Application form can be downloaded from the website and submitted alongwith DD for Rs.100/- in addition to the programme fee.
Application forms can also be submitted online through the University website round the year.
ROUND THE YEAR
Availability of Common Prospectus:
Submission of filled in application forms at concerned Regional Centres:
1st June to 30th November (without late fee) [January, 2009 Session]
1st December to 30th April (without late fee)1st May to 31st May (with late fee of Rs.200/-) [July, 2009 Session]
NOTE: The filled in forms submitted at concerned Regional Centres beyond the last dates mentioned above shall be treated in next session.
The applications are invited for admission to the following PRogrammes for the academic session January, 2009.
1. Master of Education (M.Ed)
The Master of Education (M.Ed) Programme launched by IGNOU through distance mode is an innovative professional development programme. The programme has been designed and eveloped jointly by Distance Educaiton Council (DEC), IGNOU and the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) through Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Signed by the two bodies. The main purpose of the programme is to develop a global as well as national vision of education in the modern concept of Undertanding (MOU) Signed by the two bodies. The main purpose of the programme is to develop a global as well as a national vision of education in the modern concept of the 21st century.
ELIGIBILITY: B.Ed or B.Ei.Ed degree with atleast 55% marks or equivalent grade on a five point scale from a recognized Indian or Forign University.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Educaitonal Technology (PGDET)
PGDET aims to develop a workforce capable of integrating educational technology in teaching and training, necessary for the educaitonal systems of the 21st century.
ELIGIBILITY: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized India or Foreign University.
Sale of Prospectus will commence from 20th November 2008
Last Date to receive the requisiton for supply of Student Handbook and Prospectus by post in the Regional Centre concerned is 15th December 2008 and for submission of filled in forms at the concerned Regional Centre is 22nd December 2008.
Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance), Doctoral Programmes and M.Phil
The University invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)-January 2009 Cycle. The Prospectus which is already on sale, can be obtained from any of the Regional Centres listed below or Registrar (SR&E), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110 068, on payment of Rs.500/- in cash or Rs.550/- through Demand Draft for sending by post. Candidate should be a member of Indian Institute of Bankers, should have passed the CAIIB examination and should be a Graduate working in the Banking or Financial Services Sector for at least two years. The last date for submission of the application form for MBA(B&F) at Regional Centre is 30-11-2008. Application form can also be downloaded from IGNOU website at http://www.ignou.ac.in and submitted along with DD for Rs. 500/- in addition to the Programme Fee. Application for admission to the Ph.D Programme may be submitted on the prescribed form at any time during the year. Application received by September 30 and March 31, will be considered for admission to the January and July sessions respectively. The Prospectus and application form can be obtained from any of the Regional Centres or Registrar (SR&D), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068 on payment of Rs. 500/-in cash or Rs.550/- through Demand Draft for sending by post.
The application form can also be downloaded and submitted along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of demand draft payable to IGNOU at New Delhi.
Addresses of the Regional Centres and Recognized Regional Centres :
(1).Rahul Chamber H.No. 3-5-909, Himayat Nagar, Narayanguda Main Road Hyderabad-500029 (2) JNR Mahavidyalaya Port Blair-744104 (3) Navagiri Road, 1st Bye-Lane, Chandmari, Guwahati - 781003.(4) 2nd Floor, BISCOMAUN Tower, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna-800001 (5) 52, Tughlakabad Instt. Area, Near Batra Hospital, New Delhi-110 062. (6) Opp. Nirma Instt. of Technology, Sarkhej-Gandhi Nagar, HighwayChharodi, Ahmedabad-382481 (7) Old Govt. College Campus, Railway Station Road, Karnal-132001 (8) Chauhan Niwas Building, Khalini, Shimla-171002 (9) NSSS. Kalyana Kendra 293, 39th Cross, 8th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560082 (10) Kaloor, Cochin-682017 (11) Sanchi Complex, 3rd Floor, Opp. Board of Secondary Edn, Shivaji Nagar., Bhopal-462016 (12). 1ST Floor, MSFC Building, 270, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune –411016 (13) Sunny Lodge, Nongthyammai, Nong Shilliang, Shillong-793014 (14) C-1, Institutional Area, Bhubaneshwar-751013 (15) 70/79, Sector -7, Patel Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur-302020 (16) C.I.T. Campus, Taramani, Chennai-600113 (17) B-1/33, Sect.-H, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024 (18) Bikash Bhawan, 4th Floor, North Block, Saltlake Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata- 700091 (19) Gandhi Smriti & Darshan Samiti, Rajghat, New Delhi-110002 (20) SPMR College of Commerce, Canal Road, Jammu -180001 (21) Mantoo House, Raj Bagh, Near Masjid AL -Farooq, Srinagar -190008 (22) Nanoor, Khera, Tapovan Raipur Road, Dehradun-248001, (23) 457/A, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi-834002 (24) Gairigaon, Tadong, PO Shumbuk House Gangtok, -737102 (25) Hornhill Complex, 'C' Sector (Near Central Sch.) Naharlagun, Itanagar-791110 (26) Asha Jina Complex North AOC, Imphal, -795001 (27) Lal Bulaia Building, M.G. Road, Khatla, (Near Central YMA OFF.), Aizwal, -796001 (28) MBB College Compound, PO Agartala College, Agartala, 799004 (29) NH-39, Opp. Dzuvuru (Mhon Khola) I.O.C. Kohima, -797001 (30) ITI Building, Bulepur, (District Ludhiana) Khanna-141401 (31) Rest House & EM, Office Hall, Sector-1, Shankar Nagar, Raipur-492007 (32) 2nd FLR, Rajshekhar Bhavan, Rani Durgavati Vishvavidyalaya Campus, Pachpedhi Jabalpur-482001 (33) Distt, agriculture Office Road, Behind Panchayat Bhavan Koraput-764020, (34) Lalit Narayan Mithila Univ. Camps, Kameshwara Nagar, Near Central Bank, Darbhanga-846004 (35) 4/1339A new sir syed nagar dodhpur civil lines Aligarh- 202 002 (36) CSI institutional Campus TPK Road, (NH7) Pasumali Madurai-625004 (37) Continuing Education Building, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot-360005, (38) Netaj Road, Subhas Pally, Siliguri-734 001 (39) Gandhi Bhawan, B.H.U Campus, Varanasi – 221 005 (40) 1st Floor, SKPVV, Hindu High School, Kothapetha, Vijaywada-520 001
NOTE: Applicants from Army, Navy and Assam Rifles can obtain "Student Handbook & Prospectus" from the following Recognised Regional Centres:
ARMY (RR Centres)
1. Brig. Edu. HQ Central Command,Lucknow-226002, 2. Col. Edu. Uttar Kaman Mukhyalaya C/O 56APO HQ Northern Command, Udhampur, 3. Col. Edu. HQ Western Command, Chandimandir-134107 4 Col. Edu. HQ Southern Command, C/O 56APO Pune, 5. Col. Edu. Fort Wililam HQ Eastern Command, Kolkata -700021, (6) Education Branch, Jaipur, Rajesthan.
NAVY (RR Centres)
1.Central Directorate of Naval Educ. integrated HQ. Ministry of Defence West Block 5 ,2nd floor wing-2 R.K. Puram New Delhi -110066 2. HQ. Western Naval Command Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg Mumbai-400023 3. HQ. Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam-530014 4. Naval Base HQ. Southern Naval Command Kochi-682004
ASSAM RIFLES (RR Centre)
1. R.C. Directorate General, Assam Rifles (DGAR), Laitumukhrah, Shillong
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".