(Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India)
Eligibility for Admission: -
The eligibility for admission to the course of 2 Years Advanced Machinist Course is as given below.
(I) Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ University with Mathematics and Science (Physics and chemistry or both) with min. 40% for ST/ SC/ OBC/ Minority. Original all certificates should be available at the time of counseling.
(II).Age:-Between 16 to 22 years for ST/ SC/ OBC/ Minority as on 01- 09- 08
Candidates have to send Xerox copies of 10th class
a) Marks Sheet
b) Admit Card
c) Caste Certificate
d) Residential / Domicile and
e) Annual family Income of current year along with the Application Form.
Course Fees:-The course fees shall be borne by Govt. of Jharkhand.
Important dates: -
1. Sale of forms : 22nd September 2008 to 22nd October 2008
2. Last date of receipt of filled in application forms: 25th October 2008
3. Admit cards by hand will be distributed for those who opted to collect by hand: on 14th & 15th November 2008 from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm to the candidate only on showing the prospectus / Acknowledgement Receipt.
4. Date of test : 16th November 2008
5. Date of Counseling : 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th November 2008
6. Date of commencement of the course : 08th December 2008
Before sending the application form kindly checks the following:
1. Candidates should attach their latest (with in six months) clear colour photo one pasted on Application Form and one colour photo Send to IDTR for Admit cards otherwise application will be Rejected.
2. Guardian signature in application will be considered only if parents are not alive.
3. Applications and admit cards without identification marks and left hand thumb impression will not be considered.
4. Application should be strictly filled in by the candidates.
5. Application forms issued to the candidates cannot be used by other candidates. Such cases will be rejected.
6. Candidates do not sign / attest on the photo pasted on Application Form; Photos should be pasted and not stapled.
7. Application with photos taken before six months and Black & White photo will not be accepted.
8. Application with signature of candidate in capital letters will be rejected.
9. Admit card by hand shall be distributed on 14th and 15th November 2008 in our office only from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm to the candidate only on showing the prospectus / Acknowledgement Receipt.
For any other information, candidates can view other parts of their website and advertisement published in News Papers.
The parents of the trainee has to enter into an agreement bond of Rs- 1, 00, 000/- (One lakh) with the institute assuring that the trainee shall not withdraw from the course till the completion of the course.
Note: - The trainees shall have to bear the cost of the uniform, safety shoes, safety goggles & drawing instruments etc..
Although the monthly rent of the hostel shall be borne by Govt. of Jharkhand, the students shall have to pay the Hostel security, Mess security (Refundable) and Fooding Charges as applicable by the respective Tool Rooms.
Please bring Pencil, Eraser & Sharpener for the written test. Please read the instruction sheet.
Ministry of SSI, Govt. of India Society
M-4 (Part), Phase VI, Tata Kandra Road, Gamharia, Jamshedpur 832 108
Phone (Board Nos.): (0657) 2408061, 2408062 Fax: (0657) 2407723
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".