How to check Calicut University CAP 2014 trial allotment
Documents to submit for CAP process 2014
- The print out of the application
- College copy of the E-chalan/online payment slip for registration fee.
- Receipt/Chalan of the fee remitted for acceptance of allotment.
- Age proof
- Qualifying Certificate.
- Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate received from the Institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Equivalency /Recognition Certificate ( if applicable).
- Any other documents (Income Certificate / Nativity Certificate /Community Certificate) as directed by the admitting authorities.
- Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates
CAP allotments 2014 schedules
- Trial allotment – 19 June 2014 3 pm
- Rearrangement of options - 19/06/2014 to 21/06/2014 5 pm
- First allotment – 24 June 2014 3 pm
- Payment of fee and rearranging options - 25/06/2014 to 27/06/2014
- second Allotment - 01/07/2014 3pm
- Reporting to the college for Admission - 05/07/2014
- Third allotment 08/07/2014 3pm
- Admission to community quota - . 14/07/2014
- Reporting at the college for Admission - 14/07/2014 onwards
- Commencement of 1st year classes 16/07/2014
Check CAP 2014 ug degree trial allotment of Calicut University
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".