Online form filling for admission to Ph.D. (Full Time and Part Time), M.Tech. Sponsored (Full Time and Part Time), M. Plan. Sponsored (Full Time and Part Time), M. Sc. (Full Time) starts on 22-4-2014.
Last Date: May 22, 2014 till 05.00 PM
For admission to M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. (Full Time), visit the website www.ccmt.in
Online application for Ph.D. (Full Time and Part Time)
Online application for M.Tech. Sponsored (Full Time and Part Time)
Online application for M. Plan. Sponsored (Full Time and Part Time)
Online application for M. Sc. (Full Time)
Applications for admission in the following academic programmes for the session 2014-15 are invited:
Ph.D.- (Full Time and Part Time)
in Architecture and Planning, Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, Management, Physics, Chemistry, Humanities and Social Sciences and Center for Energy and Environment. Assistantship to eligible full time candidate is also available as per institute norms.
M.Tech.- Sponsored (Full Time and Part Time
in Chemical, Computer Disaster Assessment and Mitigation, Electronics and Communication, Environmental, Design, Thermal, Production, Industrial, Metallurgical and Materials, Power System, Renewable Energy, Steel Technology, Structural, Transportation, VLSI Design, and Water Resources.
M.PIan.- Sponsored (Full Time and Part Time)
M.Sc- (Full Time in Urban Planning.| in Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry and Applied Mathematics.
• For online application and other details go to the website www.mnit.ac.in
• Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt, of India norms.
• Last date for submission of online application is May 22,2014
• Last date for receipt of printed online application forms with requisite fee by DD and enclosures is 5 PM, May 29,2014.
• Application would be invited only through online portal, the details of which would be available on website mnit.ac.in
NOTE:-M.Tech./M.Plan, full time admissions would be throughCCMT 2014
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".