The candidates seeking admission are required to apply through online application forms on or before June 20, 2014. Application forms can be downloaded from Centre for Nano and Material Sciences website (http://cnms.jainuniversity.ac.in/courses.htm).
The minimum qualification required is bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution having Chemistry as a major subject. Those who are due to appear in qualifying examination can also apply.
Key feature of the Programme
- Scholarships are available for the meritorious students.
- As a part of the mandatory six months research project, you will be joining an active research community with an access to the very useful and advanced facilities hosted by CNMS.
- Center also maintains close collaboration with a number of renowned research Institutions such as IIT’s, IISc, CSIR labs and foreign Universities for facilitation of PG research projects.
- Advanced training to handle modern sophisticated instruments such as NMR, FESEM, AFM, FTIR, MS, XRD, etc.
- Chance to interact and attend “The Invited talks of the eminent scientists” from national / international Universities/research organizations.
- Successful completion of this programme in Chemistry ideally prepares one for a career in scientific laboratories, industries, research institutions or any other public bodies.
- In addition, this programme provides an excellent foundation for students wishing to undertake subsequent doctoral research work and competitive exams such as NET, GATE, etc.
- After successful completion of M.Sc Programme one can join PhD Programme within the centre.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".