INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Candidates are directed to submit the Application strictly as per University Notification and the Application submitted not in response to the Notification and not enclosed with the supporting documents to their claim made in the application will not be considered.
2. Candidates who have secured 55% marks and above in their P.G.degree examination shall be eligible to apply for the Entrance Test, except the categories mentioned in the Notification. The minimum prescribed percentage of marks for qualifying in the Entrance Test is 50%. Based on the marks scored in the Entrance Test and the qualifying examination (50% weightage for each) a Rank list of candidates shall be prepared and published. The selected candidate has to apply for registration to Course Work leading to Ph.D.degree, within one year from the date of publication of result of the Entrance Test.
3. The following documents shall be enclosed with the Application.
a) Attested copies of:
(i) Original Certificate & Marklists of P.G.Degree /M.Phil Degree.
(ii) Equivalence Certificate issued from this University to P.G./M.Phil.Degree from other Universities.
(iii) Certificates in proof for previous research experience, if any.
(iv) Certificates in proof for relaxation in minimum marks prescribed for Ph.D. admission, as per Notification.
(v) Certificate in proof for exemption from the Entrance Test as per Notification.
b) No Objection Certificate in original from the employer in the case of employed persons.
c) Original Chalan receipts for Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) and Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) towards Application Fee and Cost of Application Form respectively.
4. The fee is to be remitted to the Kannur University Fund by way of Chalan only. However, candidates from outside the State of Kerala can remit the amount by way of Demand Draft payable to the Finance officer,Kannur University, Mangattuparamba, Kannur University Campus (P.O.),Kannur-670 567.
5. The Head of Account for remittance in Govt. Treasuries by way of Chalan is as follows:
6. The filled in Application, along with the required documents shall be submitted to the Registrar, Kannur University, Mangattuparamba,Kannur University Campus(P.O.), Kannur (Dist),PIN 670 567, on or before the last date prescribed in the Notification
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".