► MG Mahatma Gandhi University 2011-12 Admission Notification in Regular Schools, Entrance Test, BFT, M.S.W, M.Sc Courses
* Admission Brochure and Application forms can be downloaded from the Website www.mgu.ac.in. Application forms are not available at any other source.
* Last date for receipt of filled up application forms along with the Registration fee at the Schools concerned is 31.05.2011.
* Candidates should remit the REGISTRATION fee at the University CASH COUNTER/FRIENDS JANASEVANAKENDRAM or by way of D.D. drawn in favour of the FINANCE OFFICER, MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY, PAYABLE AT SBT M.G. UNIVERSITY CAMPUS BRANCH (Code No. 669), P.D. HILLS P.O., KOTTAYAM. The Registration Fee for M.Phil. Course is Rs. 400/- and that for all other courses is Rs. 350/-. Full postal address of the applicant, with Pin code, is to be entered on the reverse side of the DD in block letters. SC/ST candidates need to pay only 50% of the registration fee.
* Candidates awaiting final year results of qualifying examination can also apply, provided they produce mark list of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
* Reservation, relaxation in minimum marks based on income, caste, etc., will be allowed according to the rules of the University.
* There shall be entrance tests for all the Programmes.
* Only the courses and their equivalents approved by the Mahatma Gandhi University shall be reckoned as eligible qualification.
* M.Phil. Courses: Half of the seats are reserved for teacher candidates and eligibility is 55% marks in the same subject, if not otherwise stated.
* Percentage of marks given is the minimum marks required in Part III Optional subjects, if not otherwise mentioned.
* All courses offered in the Regular Teaching Departments of the University are conductedunder the Credit and Semester system
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".