7. B.Pharm (4Years): Pre-Degree or Plus Two with 50% marks in Biology or Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics put together.
8. MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)(4 Semesters): BPT with 50% marks.
9. M.Sc. Medical Anatomy (3 Years): Second class B.Sc Degree in Zoology or any of the following Para Medical Sciences- B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Medical Microbiology, BMRT, BPT and B.Sc MLT. 10% Weightage to Post Graduate qualification like M.Sc Zoology, B.Ed Natural Science etc.
12. M. Applied Science (Bio-Medical Instrumentation) (4 Semesters): 50% marks in B.Sc. in Maths/Physics/Computer Science/Computer Application/Electronics as Main or subsidiary/ BMRT
13. M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) (2 years): 4 year B.Sc. Medical Microbiology with 50% marks.
14. MHA (Master of Hospital Administration) (4 Semesters): Any Degree with 50% marks or Post Graduation.
15. MPH (Master of Public Health)(4 Semesters): Any Degree with 50% marks or Post Graduation
16. M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy) (4 Semesters): B. Pharm. with 60% marks
19 . B.Tech Polymer Engineering (8 semesters): Pass in Plus Two or equivalent with 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science put together.
20. MCA (Master of Computer Applications) (6 Semesters): A pass in any recognized degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Maths in 10+2 level or a pass in any recognized bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Maths/ Statistics as one of the subjects or a pass in BCA degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University.
22 . M.Sc. Applied Electronics (4 Semesters): B.Sc. Degree in Electronics /Computer Science/Physics with 50% marks excluding languages.
23 . M.Sc. Computer Engineering and Network Technology (4 Semesters): B.Sc. Degree with Maths/Statistics/Computer Science as one of the subjects or BSc IT/B.Tech./BCA/B.Sc. (Computer/Electronics) degree with 50% marks.
25 . B.L.I.Sc. (Bachelor of Library and Information Science) (2 Semesters): 45% marks in any degree.
26 . M.L.I.Sc. (Master of Library and Information Science) (2 Semesters): 45% marks for B.L.I.Sc.
32 . M.Sc. Fishery Biology and Aquaculture (4 Semesters): Degree in Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry with Zoology as a Subsidiary subject or BFSc. or B.Sc. Aquaculture or any other equivalent degree with 55% marks in the optional subjects. 33. M.Phil Fishery Biology and Aquaculture: MSc Degree in Fishery Biology and Aquaculture/Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/ Zoology/ Fishery Science/Aquaculture/ Industrial Fisheries with 55 % marks.
or else the printed form of the brochure and the application form are available from the Heads of the institutions concerned.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".