1. Environmental Science & Technology
2. Environmental Bio-Technology
4. Water & Environmental Science
5. Mathematics (Systems theory & Computer modelling)
6. Physics (Fibre Optics & Communicatoin.)
7. Chemistry ( Industrial Chemistry)
8. Chemistry (Analytical Chemistry)
9. Chemistry ( Drugs and Pharmaceuticals)
10. Geospatial science & Technology,
11. Satellite Meterology & Weather informatics
13. Nano Science and Technology
Admission to all above M.Sc programmes will be made on the basis of performance in entrance test conducted by JNTU Hyderabad.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".