Compared to all the modern scientific research institution, INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE is the oldest and one of the best. This institute mainly deals with the research in different fields of science. In the older days, INDIAN ASSOSCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE was the only institute where higher research in the various field of science used to be carried out. This place has been the research centers for many scientists like, K.S.KRISHNANAN, C.V.RAMAN, L.SRIVASTAVA, and many more. INDIAN ASSODSCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENC has helped to add new dimension in the field of physical and chemical sciences.
Courses offered by the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science:
INDIAN ASSOSCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SIENCE offers various types of programs for those students who want to introduce further developments in the field of science. It offers doctoral program for research in the field of science, post doctoral courses for PH.D. It also offers graduation courses in the stream of chemical science.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The eligibility criteria to be eligible for applying to this institute are as follows;
• Candidate must have secure minimum 55 % marks in Chemistry Honors with Physics and Mathematics as subsidiaries or
• 55 % aggregate with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
• Those candidates who are currently doing their graduation in final year can also apply for this program.
The candidates applying to tyhis institute are selected on the following basis;
• Candidates have to appear in Entrance Examination conducted by the Association.
• Short listed candidates have to appear personal Interview conducted by the University.
The details of the entrance examination are as follows;
• Entrance exam will consist of multiple choice questions in:
• Last date for submitting completed application forms: 1st week of the month of April, 2010.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".