General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Post is purely temporary and appointment will initially be for one year and may be extended till the completion of the project.
2. On appointment, it will not confer any right on the appointee for claim for regular appointment.
3. Selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness in the prescribed form, from a Government Doctor not below the rank of Civil
Surgeon and character certificates from two Gazetted Officers working in Central/State Government at the time of joining the post.
4. Selected candidate will be required to report for duty as mentioned in the offer (normally within 10 days from the date of offer) and no extension will be given.
5. Selected candidate will be required to work till the completion of the project and resigning from the post during the currency of the project period shall not normally be entertained.
Those eligible for JRF may attend an interview on 25.03.2010 and those eligible for Project Staff-B & Project Staff-C may attend an interview on 26.03.2010 at “Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 771”. The registration will be between 8.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
Only those candidates who are screened by a Committee will be considered for interview subject to verification of original documents. The applicants shall bring originals along with copies of documents in support of Qualification, Age, Caste etc. The applicants shall also bring one recent Passport size Photograph at the time of registration.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".