- Basic SciencesMonthly Stipend 5000-7000
- SP (Engineering) Monthly Stipend 5000-7000
- SP (Medicine) Monthly Stipend 5000-7000
Basic Sciences (SA and SB)
c. Application forms may be down loaded from the KVPY website. Those who are unable to do so, may request for a Hard Copy.
d. Hard copy of the application form can be obtained from KVPY on request by sending a processing fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) by means of remitting Rs. 200 (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) "to any core banking branches of STATE BANK OF INDIA, payable at all branches in India. Paid into the credit of Administrative Executive, KVPY A/c. No.10270577392" and send the "pay-in-slip" along with the request, clearly indicating the stream (i.e.SA, SB, SP etc.) on the envelope
e. The SC/ST – candidates should provide a copy of the caste certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed proforma.
f. The completed application form along with the
1. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidate
2. Project report in the case of SP/Basic Sciences/ Engineering/ Medicine
3. copy of the marks statement of the qualifying examination(s), in the case of SP (Engineering), SP(Medicine).
4. The original copy of the challan of processing fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST)
should reach KVPY on or before 11.9.09 (Friday).g. KVPY will not be responsible for postal delays in receiving completed application.
h. Last date for receipt of the request for application form.
|01 September 2009|
|2.||In person at IISc|
|10 September 2009|
|3.||Last date for receipt of the completed application (both Online/Hard Copy along with cast certificate, project report and processing fee )|
|11 September 2009|
|All correspondence should be addressed to:The Convener Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Indian Institute of Science Bangalore 560 012.|
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".