Allotment of the engineering seats on this Sunday can be known easily to the students who gave their mobile numbers.They will receive an SMS alert on the allotted course and college.
On the whole 1.47 lakh students out of the 1.6 lakh have registered mobile numbers for SMS alerts.
Students can download their allotment statement order from the website http://apeamcet.nic.in.
WEB COUNSELING PROCEDURE
- Hall ticket of EAMCET-2009
- Rank Card of EAMCET-2009
- SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Inetermdiate (10+2)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2009 also be submitted (in case the candidate - desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- andidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
3. Exercising Options:
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges and their courses, Courses and Course Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the Course Codes and College Codes, Candidates have to write College Name and Courses for which they intend to join and it is advice to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web and the Candidates have to down load the allotment order.
6. Payment of Seats & Reporting at College:
Candidates with download allotment order have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. Candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the Respective colleges where the Seat is allotted within the dates mentioned.
If Candidates fails to report on the dates stipulated the allotment stands cancelled and candidate have no claim further on the allotment.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".