(A University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
- The M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering is a first of its kind initiative in India Jointly offered by SASTRA UNIVERSITY and University of Windsor, Canada.
- Strong curriculum designed in consultation with experts from BARC, IGCAR & IUAC
- First semester course at SASTRA and the second and third at University of Windsor, Canada.
- Fourth semester internship at IGCAR, Kalpakkam/L&T. Mumbai.
- Exiting job opportunities with Nuclear Industry poised for growth in India and globally.
- Dual Degree – M.Tech from SASTRA and M.Eng from University of Windsor, Canada.
- Affordable fee structure.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPY ?
Engineering undergraduates in Aeronautical, Chemical, EEE, ECE, I&C, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Metallurgy, Production and M.Sc. graduates in Physics, Electronics.
Applied Industrial electronics, Material science and other related disciplines.
Application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from
On payment of Rs.600 or by post on payment of Rs.650/- by DD favouring SASTRA payable at thanjavur. Applications can also be downloaded from www.sastra.edu
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".