► VISVA-BHARATI SANTINIKETAN ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2008-2009 for Admission to MA, M.Phil, BA, MSc, BSc, M.Mus, B.Mus, MFA, BFA and Other Courses
Visva-bharati santiniketan admission notification: 2008-2009
Applications on prescribed body are invited for admission to the following courses of the university for the scholarly hearing 2008-2009.
VIDYA-BHAVANA (INSTITUTE OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES)
1. two year m.a. courses in sanskrit; bengali; english; hindi; oriya; indo-tibetan studies; chinese; philosophy; comparative doctrine; economics; history; persian; ancient indian recapitulation, culture & archaeology; geography; japanese; mathematics; journalism & mass communication.
2. two year m.a. course in functional hindi (translation).
3. two year m.phil. courses in aihc&a, economics, english, history and oriya.
4. three year b.a. (honours) courses in sanskrit; bengali; english; hindi; oriya; self-control; comparative religion; economics; antiquity; ancient indian history, culture & archaeology; geography; persian; tibetan; japanese; mathematics.
5. four year b.a.(honours) courses in persian (preparatory); tibetan (preparatory); chinese; japanese (preparatory).
6. three year b.a. course in functional hindi (vocational).
SIKSHA-BHAVANA (INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE)
1. two year m.sc. courses in physics; chemistry; mathematics; zoology; botany; statistics; environmental branch; computer science.
2. three year b.sc.(honours) courses in physics; chemistry; mathematics; zoology; botany; statistics; computer science.
SANGIT-BHAVANA (INSTITUTE OF MUSIC, DANCE & DRAMA)
1. two year m.mus. courses in rabindra sangit; hindusthani classical music (vocal); hindusthani standard music :conducive (sitar/ esraj /tabla / pakhawaj); kathakali and manipuri dance.
2. three year b.mus.(hons.) courses in rabindra sangit; hindusthani classical music (vocal); hindusthani classical music : instrumental (sitar/esraj/tabla/pakhawaj); kathakali caper; manipuri caper; drama and theatre arts.
KALA-BHAVANA (INSTITUTE OF PRECISE ARTS)
1. two year m.fine arts (mfa)/ advanced diploma courses in painting; mural; sculpture; graphic art (print making); design (textile); design (ceramic); history of art (only for m.f.a.).
2. four year b.fine arts (honours) (b.f.a)/ diploma courses in painting; sculpture; graphic art (print making); design (textile); design (ceramic); yesterday's news of art [only for b.f.a.(hons.)].
3. two year certificate course in undertaking.
4. bridge conduct (leading to m.f.a.) in history of art course (three year [one year bridge course + two year regular course]) for students from other than fine arts discipline.
5. at one year unpremeditated course for indian nationals in painting / sculpture / distinct duplicity (print making) / design (textile / ceramic) / history of art.
PALLI SIKSHA BHAVANA (INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE)
1. two year m.sc.(ag.) courses in agronomy; plant protection; agricultural extension; soil science & agricultural chemistry and horticulture.
2. four year b.sc. (ag.) honours course.palli samgathana vibhaga
AdmissionsAdmission Notification 2008-2009
Download Application Form for General & OBC Candidates
Download Application Form for SC/ST Candidates
Information Brochure for Admission to Different Courses in 2008-2009
For more in formations visit www.visva-bharati.ac.in
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".