- For M.Sc Program in Mathematics: The candidate must have Mathematics or Statistics as Honours/Major in B.Sc. with 60% or 6.5 CGPA (out of 10) in Honours/Major in B.Sc. for general candidates and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (out of 10) for SC and ST candidates.
- For Ph.D Programs:
- Candidates must have master’s degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management Sciences/ or master’s degree in the allied subjects with a minimum of 60% marks)or an equivalent CGPA in the master’s degree.
- The engineering graduates with an aggregate of 75% marks or equivalent GPA with valid GATE score are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who want to apply for Ph. D in Humanities and Social Sciences must secure minimum 55% marks in master’s degree.
- Candidates can apply online:
- The candidates need to pay the amount of Rs 500, Rs 250 (for SC/ST) and receive the printout of filled in online application with testimonials duly signed with payment proof.
- The applicants can do NEFT/RTGS from their respective banks Net Banking or from the Bank Branch.
- For M.Sc Program: The candidates are shortlisted through a written test on topics in his/her discipline conducted by the institute.
- For Ph.D Program: The candidates who are eligible will be required to appear for a written test on topics in his/her discipline. For the final selection, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview based on performance in the written test.
- Last date to apply online:
- For M.Sc program: Monday, May 9, 2016.
- For Ph.D program: Thursday, May 12, 2016.
- Last date for receiving printout of filled in online application for Ph.D program: Friday, May 20, 2016.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".