Candidates can login into CAP from the home page and edit/ modify or delete the options submitted earlier within the prescribed time.
- The print out of the application
- College copy of the E-chalan/online payment slip for registration fee.
- Receipt/Chalan of the fee remitted for acceptance of allotment. (University manadatory fee see clause 9.3 A & B).
- Age proof
- Qualifying Certificate.
- Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate received from the Institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Equivalency /Recognition Certificate ( if applicable).
- Any other documents (Income Certificate / Nativity Certificate /Community Certificate) as directed by the admitting authorities.
- Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".