Pre-Registration for PhD 2014
Eligible candidates desirous of pursuing PhD Program (both FT/PT) in the University Departments, Constituent Colleges, Affiliated Colleges and other Approved Research Centres of Alagappa University are invited to apply in the prescribed format for the Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination (Written test and Interview).
1. Tamil, 2. English, 3. Women’s Studies, 4. Rural Development, 5. History, 6. Economics, 7. Political Science and 8. Social Work.
1. Mathematics, 2. Computer Science, 3. Physics, 4. Chemistry, 5. Biotechnology, 6. Molecular Biology, 7. Microbiology, 8. Nanoscience and Technology, 9.Bioinformatics, 10.Bioelectronics and Biosensors, 11. Marine Biology, 12. Animal Health and Management, 13. Zoology, 14. Botany, 15. Library and Information Science, 16. Home Science, 17. Geology and 18. Energy Science.
1. Management, 2. Commerce, 3. Corporate Secretaryship, 4. Bank Management and 5. International Business.
1. Education and 2. Physical Education.
1. Candidates who have passed through 10+2+3+2 / 11+1+3+2 / 10+3+2+2 pattern alone can apply
2. PG Degree with 55% of marks, 50% marks for SC / ST and 50% for P.G. qualified before 1st January 1991.3. MEd qualification is essential for PhD in Education.
Application may be downloaded from the website link:http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/files/news_files/Pre-entrance_Application.pdf
Filled in application must be accompanied by a DD for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Alagappa University payable at Karaikudi
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".