Kerala TET 2013 Exam will be held on Saturday, 28th September, 2013.
Eligible and Interested candidates will have apply through online mode of application on or before 24th August, 2013.
Candidates can download the prospectus and notification from the link provided below.
Kerala TET 2013 Exam details :
Name of Posts:
- Category I - Teachers for Lower Primary Classes
- Category II - Teachers for Upper Primary Classes
- Category III - Teachers for High School Classes
- Category IV - Language Teachers, Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers.
- All candidates who possess Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.EI.Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., or equivalent qualifications.
- Refer to the notification given below for post wise educational qualification details.
- There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for K-TET
|K-TET I||28.09.2013.||Examination for Lower Primary school teachers||10 am -12.30 am||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET II||28.09.2013.||Examination for Upper Primary school teachers||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET III||28.09.2013.||Examination for Language teachers up to UP level, Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET IV||05.10.2013.||Examination for High School teachers||10 am – 12.30 am||2 ½ hrs|
- The exam fee is Rs.500/- for each category.
- Fee for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs.250/-
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of Pareeksha Bhavan www.keralapareekshabhavan.in before 24-08-2013.
- Log-In to www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Now select the ‘K-TET 2013′ notification link.
- Click on K-TET Challan Form and fill the required details and then submit. Three copies of the chalan will generate.
- Take the print out of the generated chalan and remit the amount in the selected branch of SBT.
- Revisit the website and select the K-TET Online Application Form link and enter Application ID and Application Number provided in the chalan to start Application process.
- Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors before submission.
- Upload previously scanned photograph at place provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Print out of the application and copy of the certificates need not be sent to Pareeksha Bhavan.
- KTET 2013 Admit Card for all eligible candidates will be available in the website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan from 09/09/2013 to 27/09/2013
- Submission of Application (online): 8/08/2013 to 24/08/2013
- Downloading Admit Card through website : 09/09/2013 to 27/09/2013
- Date of Examinations: 28/09/2013 and 05/10/2013
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".