GOVERNMENT OF KERALAOFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONSHOUSING BOARD BUILDINGS, SANTHINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 001.
LLB 3 Year 2013 Applications Invited
Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for Admission to Three Year LL.B Course 2013-14. Applications have to be submitted online from 25-07-2013 to 05-08-2013, 5PM
The Entrance Examination will be conducted on 25-08-2013 (Sunday)
Notification [English | [ Malayalam ] Prospectus [ Click here .......]
1. Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Three Year LL.B Course 2013-14 in Government Law Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode and in Private Self-financing Law Colleges of Kerala which have entered into seat sharing agreement with the State Government.
2. Eligibility for Admission: (i) Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen. (ii) Academic Qualifications: a) Candidate seeking admission to the Course should be a Graduate in any faculty of any University in Kerala or of any other Universities recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto. b) He/she should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree Examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (ie., 45% marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together). However candidates belonging to SC/ST category need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination. c) Candidates who are appearing /have appeared for the qualifying examination (regular examination of academic year 2012-13) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional/Degree Certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of admission. (iii) Age: There is no upper or lower age limit. (iv) Qualifying Standards in the Entrance Examination: To qualify in the examination, a General/SEBC applicant should secure a minimum of 10% marks in the Entrance Examination whereas a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% marks.
3. Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination will be conducted in Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode on 25.08.2013 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. It will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The Questions will cover General English, General Knowledge and Aptitude for Legal Studies.
4. How and When to Apply: Candidates seeking admission to the Course can apply online on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The website will be open for online registration from 25.07.2013 to 05.08.2013, 5 p.m. While applying online, the candidate has to upload a recent passport size colour photograph with light background in jpg format, with size less than 30kb and dimensions 150 (width) x 200 (height) in pixels.
5. Application Fee: For General and SEBC candidates, the application fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) and for SC/ST Candidates, the application fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only).The required fee can be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan which is available along with the print out of online application. The Original Chalan duly signed and authenticated by the bank authorities should be sent along with the print out of the application form. Candidates from outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by attaching a Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn on a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
6. Last date and time for receipt of print out of application: Candidates should take printout of the online submitted application and affix a recent passport size photograph identical to the one uploaded, and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer. This application along with the required documents should be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001 in A4 size envelope, either by registered post/ speed post/ hand delivery so as to reach the office before 5 pm on 07.08.2013. The envelope of the application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THREE YEAR LL.B ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2013”.
7. Belated, incomplete and defective applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be made in this regard. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be responsible for any postal delay.
8. Candidates will not be allowed to include any additional information in the application form or to submit any certificate / document claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application, under any circumstances.
9. Certificates submitted in the prescribed format available along with the print out of application alone will be accepted.
10. The candidates registered for the examination can download their ADMIT CARDS from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 16.08.2013 onwards. The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall.
11. Allotment of Seats: The institution wise allotment will be made by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations in accordance with the rank obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination and the order of preference of institutions registered by the candidates during online Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). The details of CAP will be notified on the website and in leading newspapers. Individual intimation in this regard will not be sent to candidates.
12. The Entrance Examination and subsequent allotments will be based on the provisions laid down in the Prospectus for Admission to Three Year LL.B Course, Kerala 2013-14, available on the web site. Candidates are advised to carefully read the Prospectus before submitting their applications.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".