IISERsTo promote high quality scientific research and training, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD),
Government of India has set up five Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs)at Bhopal,
Kolkata, Mohali, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram.
|KVPY||JEE (Advanced)||State and Central Boards|
|Receiving online applications||1st April - 3rd July 2013||26th June - 3rd July 2013||15th June - 8th July 2013|
|Counseling/Aptitude Test||8th July 2013||8th July 2013||20th July 2013|
|Last date for receiving admission fees||16th July 2013||16th July 2013||29th July 2013|
BS-MS Dual Degree ProgrammeIt is a five year dual degree programme for bright and motivated students of science who have completed
class XII. It integrates classroom learning with research and provides ample scope for multidisciplinary
Scholarships• BS-MS students are eligible for either KVPY or INSPIRE scholarship.
Key Features• Highly competent and motivated faculty in various disciplines with a passion for science.
• Integrated undergraduate teaching with cutting edge research across disciplines.
• Upcoming eco-friendly green campuses with appropriate infrastructure.
• Library with online resources, books and research journals.
• State of the art teaching and research facilities.
• Sports and recreational facilities.
• Hostel facility for all students.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".