► CAT, DAT, LET, 2013, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Undergraduate - Postgraduate Admissions
Admissions are based on Common Admission Test (CAT)/Departmental Admission Test (DAT)/Test for Lateral Entry (LET).
The Programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Five Year Integrated Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Five Year BBA, LL.B
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
The candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination with 50% of Marks from recognized board of examination. The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 45% of marks from recognized university.
- PG Programmes: LL.M, MCA, LL.B, M.Sc, M.F Sc courses on May 11, 2013.
- All B.Tech Programmes, Integrated M.Sc, B.Com LL.B on May 12, 2013.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry on: May 19, 2013.
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Cochin University Science and Technoogy.
Online registration for CAT, LET and PG Programmes: Jan 20 to Feb 11, 2013.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CAT 2013 WILL CLOSE ON 20-02-2013 AT 11.59 PM.
Online registration for International Students: Jan 20 to Mar 30, 2013.
Sale and Receipt of application for DAT: Jan 14 to Feb 11, 2013.
Submission of GATE score for M.Tech and C-MAT score: March 15 to Mar 30, 2013.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".