PLEASE READ CLAUSE 6.4.1 IN PROSPECTUS FOR THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM.
* There will be separate application forms for General and SC/ST candidates.
* On payment of the prescribed fee at the bank, the applicant will be issued a receipt which will carry the unique Application no. and Security key. Prospectus can be obtained from any one of the Facilitation Centres of LBS Centre for Science & Technology on production of the receipt.
* The candidate is requested to maintain strict confidentiality of his/her security key to protect his/her interest.
* On completion of online registration, the candidate has to take a printout which is the Application form.
* The Application form, along with attested copies of certificates and mark lists to prove all personal and academic claims shall be sent to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Extra Police Road,Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033, Kerala, so as to reach within the scheduled time.
* Blind candidates need not apply through this Prospectus/Application form. They shall apply directly to the Principals of Govt/Aided colleges.
* Incomplete or applications with defective or incomplete certificates will not be considered.
* Mark the course(s) to which the candidate is to be considered in the application form (if eligible). Applicants will be considered for allotment only to those courses marked in the application form.
* Applications of candidates who do not register their personnel and academic data online and who do not give their Course/College options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment.
* The data entered during online registration will alone be used for processing. Hence entries made against each item during online registration should tally with the corresponding entries in the application form.
* Any mistake in entering data during online registration will affect candidate's claim(s). Hence fill in all terms correctly.
* Options submitted by Fax, e-mail, Post, Courier, Hand delivery, etc. will not be considered for allotment.
* Candidates shall take utmost care in finding out eht exact codes of colleges and courses of their choice from the list given in Annexure I while registering their options online.
* If a candidate retaining all or any of the higher options after an allotment is bound to accept the subsequent allotment, if any, given to him/her, failing which he/she will loose the current allotment as well as the previous one.
* The claim for reservation under Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes quota will also be subject to verification and clearance by the Screening Committee constituted by the Government vide G.O.(P) No. 19/2002/SCSTDD dated 20.4.2002.
* Those candidates who do not remit the fee online through the Bank on or before the date prescribed will lose their current allotment as well as eligibility for the future allotments.
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".