► Department of Automic Energy, DAE, OCES DGFS 2011, Eligibility Selection Procedure Application Form Details BARC 2011
Department of Automic Energy invites applications for admission to Engineering Graduates and Science Post Graduates.
- Who like challenges in frontline science and technology.
- Who like to be part of expanding to its Programs.
- Nuclear reactors
- Accelerators and fuel cycle technologies.
- Who enjoy pursuing interative.
- Research in Physics
- Engineering (or)
- Apply to its training Programs.
DAE OCES 2011 and DGFS 2011 :
- Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research AMD Hyderabad.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC Mumbai.
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd BHAVINI Kalpakkam.
- Board of Radiation and Isotope Technology BRIT Mumbai.
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT Indore.
- Heavy Water Board HWB Mumbai.
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research IGCAR Kalpakkam.
- Nuclear Fuel Complex NFC Hyderabad.
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd NPCIL Mumbai.
- Uranium Corporation of India Ltd UCIL aduguda.
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre VECC Kolkata.
After successful completion of one Year course work at the institute, fellows undertake project work, which is assigned and supervised jointly by a DAE and an institute guide. On successful completion of M.Tech, they are posted as Scientific Officers in DAE. Oh joining, they are required to first undertake a four – month Orientation Course (OCDF) at the BARC Training School, which is meant to Introduce them to specific academic requirements of the DAE Programs.
- BARC Mumbai.
- RRCAT Indore.
- IGCAR Kalpakkam.
- NPCIL Mumbai.
- Stipend and Allowances : OCES trainees as well as DGFS fellows are paid stipend of 20000/- per month during the period of their training and a one – time book allowance of 5,000/-.
- Boarding and Lodging in DAE / lnstitute Hostel / Guest House is mandatory.
|Important Dates||Written Test in Science Disciplines on|
Sunday February 27, 2011
Written Test in Engineering Disciplines on
Sunday April 24, 2011
|Engineering Disciplines (codes 21-29):|
|Last date of receipt of application on the basis of|
|Last date of receipt of application for those opting|
for written test in 7 Engineering Disciplines
|Science Disciplines (codes 41-43 & 45-46):|
|Last date of receipt of application for those|
opting for written test in Science Disciplines
|Last date of receipt of application for those not|
opting for written test and receipt of GATE Score
|All disciplines: Interview schedule to be|
displayed on website
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".