CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Karaikudi – 630 006., Tamil Nadu
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION NO. 26/2010
Walk-in-Screening Test/Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 19.11.2010 (Friday) for selection of suitable candidates for the following temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
Position & Stipend
(as on 19.11.2010)
55% marks in M.Sc Physics /Materials Science/ Chemistry with NET/GATE qualification
"Nanostructures of metal chalcogenides for catalytic and electrochemical applications – First principles approach"(GAP 15/10)
55% marks in M.Sc Chemistry with NET/GATE qualification
"Ionic Liquids as Solvents for the Electro deposition of Chromium, Zinc, Nickel and Aluminium"(GAP 08/10)
"Development of Giant Magneto Resistance Materials by Electro deposition Techniques" (GLP 13/10)
Desirable: R&D experience in corrosion sensor fabrication, standardization and installation in concrete. Knowledge in carryout electrochemical techniques in RCC specimens, concrete mix proportions and casting
"Modeling for service life prediction of reinforced concrete structure" (GAP 03/10)
55% marks in M.Sc Chemistry (50% for SC/ST) + two years experience in electroplating
"Collaborative Study on Design and Development of In-situ Electro Polishing System for Radioactive Decontamination of Extended Surfaces" (CLP 02/10)
1. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women & OBC candidates upto 5 years for JRF (Project), as per CSIR instructions and upto 5 years & 3 years respectively for Project Assistant-III, as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on date of interview.
- Candidate should consciously choose the area for which his/her candidature is suitable and accordingly give order of preference.
5. The positions are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CECRI/CSIR.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Screening Test / Interview with all original & attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application format appended belowat 09:00 AM on 19.11.2010 (Friday) at CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION
For Further Details www.cecri.res.in
- Physics Kerala
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".