INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
Department of Space, Government of India
ISRO CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT BOARD(ICRB)
Recruitment of Scientists/Engineers 'SC' with Post Graduate Degree in
ADVERTISEMENT No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:02:2010 DATED 05-07-2010
|Post Graduate Degree in Engineering [ME/M.Tech/MSc (Engg) or equivalent]|
[Control Systems/Control Dynamics]
|Control Systems/Control Dynamics(ME/ M Tech or equivalent in Control Systems/Control Dynamics)|
|Structural Engineering (ME/M Tech in Structural Engg or equivalent with BE/B.Tech in Mech. Engg)|
|Industrial Engineering (ME/M Tech in Industrial Engg or equivalent with BE/B.Tech in Mech. Engg)|
|Industrial Safety (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Industrial Safety with BE/B Tech in Mechanical /Chemical Engg)|
|Micro Electronics/MEMS (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Micro Electronics)|
|Digital Electronics/Avionics (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Avionics/Digital Electronics)|
[RF and Microwave]
|RF,Microwave and Antenna (ME/M Tech in Electronics with RF/Communication/ Microwave / Radar or equivalent)|
|Material Science ( ME/M Tech or equivalent in Material Science)|
|Optics/Applied Optics ( ME/M Tech or equivalent in Optics/Applied optics)|
|Mechanical/Machine Design (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Machine Design/CAD/CAE with BE/ B Tech in Mechanical Engg)|
ME/M.Tech/MSc (Engg) or equivalent degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent and pre-eligibility qualification of BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engg) or equivalent should also be in First class with an aggregate of 65% (Average of all semesters). GATE score is mandatory for above mentioned posts (ME01 to ME10).
|Post Graduate Degree in Engineering [MSc ]|
|Physics/Applied physics (M Sc in Physics/Applied Physics)|
|Mathematics/Applied Mathematics (M Sc in Mathematics/Applied Maths)|
MSc Degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (Average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.Age Limit: 35 years as on 06.08.2010 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates.) Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders). For PWD persons, orders on reservation to the extent applicable will be extended for the above posts. Selection Process:
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible to be called for Interview. Based on bio-data submitted on-line, candidates will be short listed for interview. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the address given in the application to the place of interview.
How to apply :
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 13-07-2010 and 06-08-2010. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 13-07-2010 and 06-08-2010. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Demand Draft details need to be filled-in at the time of on-line registration. Women candidates, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The candidate before filing his application has to take a DD for Rs.100/- from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
- The Applicant should enter the DD Number, date and name of the Bank in the space provided for the same in the web application. After filing the application, on-line, the applicant has to send the DD with his Full Name (as entered in web), Post Number and Registration No. written on the reverse of the DD to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore - 560231 by ordinary post superscribing on the envelope "ISRO RECRUITMENT-SCI/ENGR-SC(ME/M.TECH/MSc)".
- Please note that applications, in respect of which DDs have not been received with Name as mentioned in the application and Registration Number on the reverse, will not be considered.
- Women candidates, SC/ST and PWD candidates will have to send the certificate indicated against each category, as below, to Sr.Administrative Officer (ICRB) , ISRO HQ, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 231 duly indicating the Name, Post No. and Reg.No. on the reverse.
- Applications of candidates claiming Women, SC/ST/PWD status and therefore exemption from payment of Application Fee will be considered only if the certificate, as above, is received within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 13-08-2010. The Demand Draft and `No Objection Certificate' in respect of candidates employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body should reach ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore within seven days of filing the applications by the candidates and in any case not later than 13-08-2010.
Women Candidate - Gender certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied OR attested copy of PAN Card / Voter's ID Card/ College ID Card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card
SC/ST candidates - Attested copy of Caste Certificate
Persons with disabilities(PWD) - Attested copy of medical certificate issued by Medical Board
Pay and Allowances :
Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/ Engineer SC in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/-. The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs.28,350/- p.m. In addition, HRA and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. ISRO provides attractive benefits to its employees such as medical facilities for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, free transport [or in lieu transport allowance], limited housing facility for fresh entrants [or in lieu HRA], Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc.. General Conditions:
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit ISRO Centers page.
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to email@example.com .in
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".