Criteria for qualification of PhD interviews at ARIES:
1. M. Sc. Physics/Astrophysics with minimum 55%
2. JEST-2010 qualified (90 percentile and above) or
CSIR-NET (JRF) qualified or
GATE - 2010 qualified (30 marks and above) or
GATE - 2009 qualified (95 percentile and above)
3. The candidate must be passed M. Sc. on or after 2007.
4. Maximum age on 1August 2010 should not be more than 28 years.
5. Students who are appearing in M. Sc. final year exam can appear before the interview, but, if selected have to furnish the proof of M. Sc. qualification (with minimum marks 55%) before joining as JRF at ARIES.
Candidates who are JEST qualified need not apply. ARIES will issue the interview letters to such candidates.
The NET-CSIR (JRF) and GATE qualified candidates have to apply to
Application deadline for CSIR-NET (JRF) and GATE qualified candidates- 25 April 2010
List of candidates for the interview will be announced on - First week of May 2010
Interview dates - 22-25 June 2010
Final result will be declared on -Last week of June 2010
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".