• Applications are invited from students who expect to complete any of M.Sc. (Physics) / Integrated M.Sc. (Physics) / B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. degrees by August 2015 with 55% marks or more. All applicants are required to fill out the application form .
• Unless you have already scored > 96 percentile in JEST (Physics)/ GATE (Physics), or have a UGC-CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellowship, you are required to appear for the IIA screening test (IIAST), at an exam center of your choice.
The qualifying degree requirements of the various programmes are listed Here. The candidate can apply to one programme only. Age Limit: (For JRF): Maximum 28 years as on 01st January 2015.
Instructions to Apply :
* There are TWO steps in the application procedure – registration and login. First register by entering your name and valid e-mail address in the appropriate registration boxes from link. A welcome message with further instructions will be sent to e-mail address. You can then login and fill out the application form.
* Candidates will be asked to bring originals of the relevant documents for verification during the interview. Any false data provided on the form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
* The final selection will be based on the interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Please click here to register.
Step 2 : If you have already registered then Login to fill the application form.
Last date to apply online : Thursday, 30 October 2014
Date of examination : Saturday, 13, December 2014
Examination results will be posted around : 18, December 2014
The interview for PhD will be held on : 3 - 7 January 2015
The interview for M.Tech PhD will be held on : End of May 2015
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed at : IIA Banglore
Posted by our guest writer S . If there is any content violations Report the Administrator by clicking "Report Problem".